ROBERTI RATTAN S.R.L., Via Madonna di Loreto, 53 - 31020 Corbanese di Tarzo (TV), Partita IVA 00733170260, Tel. +39. 04438 933022, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com is the holder of the treatment and decide:
- how the data will be stored
- who will have access to the information stored
- what actions can be carried out
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be sent by writing to:
ROBERTI RATTAN S.R.L., Via Madonna di Loreto, 53 – 31020 Corbanese Z.I, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, e-mail, telephone number.
We use personal data collected in the following ways:
- to communicate via e-mail information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes, subject to the consent of the interested party (newsletter).
Personal data sharing
The Data Controller shares your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, for example to process data, to send e-mails, to search and analyze, to manage product promotions, as well as to administer certain services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Personal data protection
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data storage: we store personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, as specified below.
Newsletter: personal data will be kept until you unsubscribe via a link in every email or 24 months after the last communication of which you have evidence of direct interaction (click, open, reply). Subsequently the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
Personal data rights: has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if express, withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Nature of data and consequence of non-communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, the requested services can not be provided to the interested party, in whole or in part.